IFS offers a complete array of mental health services for families in Eastern North Carolina, for the Trillium coverage area.
Services cover all mental health issues and can include complete psychiatric workup and counseling for a variety of complex treatment options.
A mobile crisis team can reach any patient 24/7 in the counties of Beaufort, Bertie, Camden, Chowan, Currituck, Dare, Gates, Hertford, Hyde, Martin, Northampton, Pasquotank, Perquimans, Pitt, Tyrrell and Washington County citizens regardless of insurance,medicare or medicaid.
IFS goal is to integrate the mental health provider, the patient and family to make informed decisions regarding care and treatment for any of the following needs:
• Suicidal or depressed persons
• Persons with homicidal ideations
• Domestic violence
• Emergency petitions situations
• Family education
• Delusional and psychotic persons
• Death notification and support
• Links to Mental Health services
• Links to Detox
• Family and Marital conflicts
• Anyone in Crisis