What is Tailored Care Management?
Tailored Care Management is a North Carolina Medicaid service. A team led by a Care Manager provides support for people living with mental illness, substance use disorders, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or traumatic brain injuries. IFS provides Tailored Care Management to children and adolescents with mental illness and/or substance use issues. IFS understands the importance of connecting you to services and resources to assist with living well your community. Thus, Care Managers will prioritize engagement, assessments of needs, care planning, and coordination of services by involving people that care for you most – your doctors, your therapists, your family, community services, and educational stakeholders.
The Benefits of Working with an IFS Care Manager:
- Specialized support for children living with mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Contact with one Care Manager who will listen to your needs and coordinate care among your team members.
- Support for additional needs such as housing, employment, food insecurity, physical health, transportation, finances, education, and safety which may affect overall health and well-being.
Integrated is a Great Choice
You have a choice in your care, and we would appreciate the opportunity to serve you as your care management provider.
- Integrated Family Services is a Certified Care Management Agency by NC Department of Health and Human Services.
- IFS has over four years of experience providing Targeted Complex Case Management with Trillium Health Resources to children with dual diagnoses and complex needs.
- IFS has over 16 years of experience providing Mobile Crisis Management services that assists persons served with crisis de-escalation, stabilization, and intervention. This services also involves care coordination to address unmet needs to prevent future crises.
- If you do not choose a provider, you will be assigned one.
Choosing Your Provider
- Integrated Family Services can be chosen as your Tailored Care Management provider at any time by contacting your LME/MCO to make the request. We provide Tailored Care Management to children and adolescents with mental illness and/or substance use issues in the following counties: Pasquotank, Perquimans, Chowan, Camden, Hertford, Bertie, Gates, Northampton, Martin, Pitt, and Nash. Trillium Health Resources should be contacted if Integrated Family Services is the chosen provider for this area.
- We also serve the following counties: Edgecombe, Wilson, Greene, and Lenoir Counties. Eastpointe should be contacted if Integrated Family Services is the chosen provider for this area.
- Contact our Keischa Pruden, the Director of Care Management at (252) 439-0700 if you have additional questions.